#ElectricLiving Campaign Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is: JOLT Charge pty ltd. (ABN 31 627 377 780)
- The competition is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years or over
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Participants are asked to submit entries via email to [email protected] from JOLT’s nominated Creative Agency for this activity, EverythingEverything Co. (ABN 32 661 577 162), containing (up to) 5 images and 25 words, describing ‘the benefits to your lifestyle that driving a Polestar brings’.
- This competition will be shared across Facebook, LinkedIn and other relevant social media platforms, however submissions will be collected via email to [email protected]
- Multiple entries per person may be permitted outlining different lifestyle benefits that their Polestar 2 brings to their life.
- Closing date for entry will be 5.00pm, 24th November 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted for the first round of the campaign.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a unforeseen reasons, including war, civil or military disturbance, acts of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter / creative agency
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated, a 6 month JOLT PLUS Unlimited subscription (valued at $419.94), and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Up to 8 of these prizes are available. After expiry of the subscription period the recipient will be responsible for any ongoing charges if they do not end the subscription.
- Selected participants will be chosen by members of EverythingEverything Co., Jolt Charge and Polestar.
- The selected participants will be notified by email and/or DM Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- EverythingEverything Co. and/or the promoter will notify the participants how the prize can be collected/redeemed.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All participants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. These images will be used for a co-branded Polestar and JOLT Out-of-Home campaign commencing on December 4th 2023 and will continue for an undisclosed period.
- Use of the entries / imagery is approved for up to a two year period, and anything longer than this time will see the Promoter/Creative Agency contact entrants for written approval for the extension of use.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.